Alexander Rose Roble & San Marino Mix 6 Seater Set 1.5m x 1m
- Roble and San Marino Collections
- Durable Bolivian hardwood
- Contemporary and traditional designs
- Light yellow interlocked grain
- Turns grey over time
- Responsibly sourced timber
- Smooth lustre
- Easy to treat and maintain
- San Marino rattan armchairs with aluminium frames
- 6X Olefin cushions
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- 10 year warranty
6 x San Marino Rattan Armchair (7802)
1 x Roble Rectangular Garden Table 1.5m (157)
Looking after Roble furniture
Alexander Rose offer two products to keep your Roble furniture in its prime depending on the results you are trying to achieve.
The Water-Based Cleaner (GT2) cleans and brightens weathered timbers in one simple step and is designed specifically for the restoration of discoloured aging timber. When applied to wet furniture the Timber Cleaner removes atmospheric dirt that builds up over time with ease.
The Alexander Rose Water-Based Timber Protector (GT3) has been formulated to nourish and even out the appearance of your timber providing you with a healthier and more uniformed piece of garden furniture. Environmentally friendly this protector offers long lasting protection
Alexander Rose recommend that woven furniture is cleaned at least once a year. It is important to use a non-foaming cleaner on woven furniture, as a foaming product will leave residues in the gaps in between the weave which will attract dirt.
A pressure hose on a wide spray setting is acceptable to use on woven chairs at a distance of approximately one metre from the product. Tables should be cleaned carefully with a sponge and a cleaning agent. Follow the instructions below:
- Apply lukewarm water with a soft cloth or sponge.
- Brush the furniture clean with a soft scrubbing pad.
- Rinse furniture well with clean water.
Scratch marks or abrasion to the edges of the fibre can be repaired by very briefly and carefully applying heat (i.e. a hair dryer) to the affected area and rubbing along the length of the fibre with a piece of hard cardboard to restore a smooth edge.
To clean the table top glass we suggest the use of any household glass or window cleaner.
CUSHION CLEANING TIPS
- Brush off any loose dirt.
- Prepare a cleaning solution of 1:16 mild detergent to lukewarm water.
- Use a sponge or a soft bristle brush to clean.
- Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Allow fabric to air dry.
Do not dry clean, steam iron or tumble dry cushions. Do not use bleach or strong detergents.
|Product Warranty||10 Years|
|Number of Seats||6|