Charlie Oven Charcoal Oven in Black Peppercorn
The Charlie Oven is a new innovation in outdoor cooking: it’s all-in-one charcoal BBQ, pizza oven, smoker, and grill.
Inspired by charcoal ovens that are the secret of top professional kitchens around the world, it is quite simply the best way to cook outdoors.
Incredibly easy to use, totally weatherproof and built to last, with stainless steel hardware and powder-coated steel, the front-opening design means you can cook amazing tasting food outdoors - all year round. And it uses around 45% less fuel than an open grill.
The Charlie Oven is a statement garden feature to make your outdoor space look beautiful, in a choice of nine vibrant colours. The oven has a neat footprint of just 62 cm wide and 70 cm deep and stands 180 cm tall.
- INSPIRED BY PROFESSIONAL CHARCOAL OVENS that are the secret of top professional kitchens around the world; it is quite simply the best way to cook outdoors. Recreate the magic of charcoal-cooked, restaurant flavours at home.
- COOK INCREDIBLE TASTING FOOD OUTDOORS, ALL YEAR ROUND. Our sealed, front-opening oven features a closed-grill design which is totally weatherproof and built to last, with stainless steel hardware and powder-coated steel. Cook amazing food outdoors, come rain, shine, or even snow.
- SIMPLE TO USE. Charlie is designed to be easy to use for anyone - from home cooks to BBQ masters. The Charlie Oven gets up to 375℃ in just 30 minutes. It’s incredibly easy to light, control and maintain temperature. As a closed design, there’s very little in the way of prodding, poking and flipping. Its height gives you a lovely, comfortable, ergonomic cooking experience.
- VERSATILITY OF COOKING STYLES. The Charlie Oven can be set at anywhere between 100℃ to 375℃. So, it works as a BBQ, smoker, grill, roasting oven, pizza oven and bread oven. Its design elevates the flavour of whatever you cook, with the magic of charcoal, however you choose to cook it. A shoulder of lamb cooked low’n’slow for six hours, a steak cooked at a fiery maximum for one minute a side. It’s all effortless with the Charlie Oven.
- BIG CAPACITY OVEN. Charlie has 2.5 times the capacity of a domestic oven! The internal oven is 60 cm tall, 60 cm deep, and 44 cm wide. It comes with two professional-grade cooking racks. It has nine cooking rack positions to allow many different cooking options. Cook indirectly (away from the fire) or directly (close to the fire). The oven racks are 50 cm deep and 40 cm wide.
- FUEL EFFICIENT. The Charlie Oven uses around 45% less fuel than an open grill.
- SAFE TO TOUCH. With our advanced insulation, all the heat stays inside the oven. As a result, the outside surface of the Charlie Oven only gets to around 60°C, even at maximum.
- SMALL FOOTPRINT. Despite its huge capacity, the Charlie Oven takes up less space than most BBQs, at only 62cm wide, 70cm deep and 180cm tall. Which also makes it easy to integrate into any outdoor kitchen design.
- BEAUTIFUL GARDEN FEATURE. Designed to look beautiful and be a focal point in your outdoor space. Charlie comes in a range of nine vibrant colours.
- BRITISH CRAFTSMANSHIP. Designed and built in Britain. The Charlie Oven is over-engineered on purpose. Each oven weighs over 200kg, using the best materials.
- EASY TO INSTALL AND MOVE. The Charlie Oven rests on heavy-duty, outdoor-grade castors. Simply wheel it into position, lock the castors and you’re ready to cook (safety instructions on website).