What's it about?
With the growing popularity of the Riverside Barbecue School and the hands-on one-to-one BBQ cooking classes Riverside is also the place to host your unique corporate event. Whether it's for staff team building or for corporate clients the team at Riverside BBQ have years of experience when it comes to hosting seriously entertaining events.
Riverside offers a stunning location overlooking the river with rolling hills in the background; the perfect backdrop for a fun and entertaining day. With a fully covered area in which to cook, host and eat, your event will be great fun whatever the weather decides to do.
In addition, the shelves of the BBQ shop hold the largest number of American rubs and sauces available to transform and enhance any barbecue dish.
As well as all this Riverside also offers a chance to go back in time and admire some classics from the Weber® museum collection.
All corporate events are hosted by Russell Jeffery and Andrew Dickens.
Russell Jeffery, the owner of Riverside, having built up the company to become the largest Weber® World store in the UK, has a wide range of knowledge and experience in the barbecue market. Having been in business for over 30 years, Russell has developed a reputation of challenging the perception of what food can be cooked on barbecues and opening people’s minds and imaginations to what they can achieve. Introducing rubs and sauces to cooking, something close to Russell’s heart, and the Riverside cooking demonstrations have all been well received and have encouraged many customers to experiment with them at home and develop their skills.
In the last 3 years, Russell has been inspiring people to cook throughout the winter with his famous rotisserie turkeys and being able to create a 'Christmas Bonanza' on the barbecue for that perfect Christmas Day.
Andrew Dickens is one of the best corporate hosts and outdoor chefs around. As a presenter he hosts many prestigious live events in the UK and Internationally including Taste of London, Taste of Dubai, Taste of Abu Dhabi, Taste of Dublin, The Ideal Home Shows, Carfest for Children In Need, Jamie Oliver's Big Feastival, The Times Destinations Shows, The Great British Bake Off Stage at The Cake and Bake Shows, The Caravan and Motorhome Shows at The NEC and even The BBC's Top Gear Live Arena Shows. He has also filmed many Outdoor Cooking Videos with Russell that you can see on the Riverside BBQ YouTube Channel.
You can be absolutely be assured you will learn new skills that you can use every time you use your barbecue at home and most importantly you will have an Absolutely Fantastic and entertaining day too. We look forward to welcoming you and having some fun!
FORMAT FOR THE DAY
Generally the menu will be along the lines of a Welcome Taster and then a Starter Challenge to get things rolling. After that proceedings move on to Main Courses with Sides and then of course Desserts!
As well as having loads of fun attendees will learn new skills along the way and of course all get to eat the delicious food that everyone makes.
All of this can have as little or as much of a competitive / team building focus as is required.
Clients can choose their menu from the options below (usually three Mains, four Sides and two Desserts) but of course the dishes can be tailored to each event to suit specific needs and develop different recipes (at an extra cost).
Just have a chat with the Riverside team and they will help you out with whatever you need.
- Free Range, Gluten Free, organic pork sausages and BBQ sauce smoked with cherry wood
- Vegetarian sausages and BBQ sauce smoked with cherry wood (V)
- BBQ handmade Italian Pizza Challenge
MAIN COURSES (Pick 3)
- BBQ Hand Made Free Range, Grass Fed, Organic Burgers with Riverside BBQ Rub (or any Riverside Rub!)
- BBQ Chicken Wings with Riverside Asian Rub (or any Riverside Rub!)
- BBQ Greek Pork Souvlaki and Tzatziki Dip with Riverside Herb Rub (or any Riverside Rub!)
- BBQ Chorizo and Roasted Cherry Tomato Kebabs
- BBQ Bavette Steak with Riverside BBQ Rub (or any Riverside Rub!)
- BBQ Smoked Mushroom Burger with Red Pepper, Crumbly Lancashire Cheese and Green Sauce (V)
- BBQ Cauliflower Steaks with Mint Raita and Riverside Garam Masala Rub (or any Riverside Rub!) (V)
SIDES (Pick 4)
- BBQ Fries! with Riverside Peri Peri Rub (or any Riverside Rub!) (V)
- BBQ Gem Lettuce, Red & White Chicory with Riverside Tandoori Rub (or any Riverside Rub!) (V)
- BBQ Leeks with Red Pesto and Riverside Chilli Rub (or any Riverside Rub!) (V)
- BBQ Aubergine with Toasted Nuts (or Breadcrumbs) and Smoked Tomato Chutney (V)
- BBQ Baba Ganoush (Smoked Aubergine with Tahini (or not), Garlic, Lemon, Coriander and Pomegranate Seeds (V)
- BBQ Purple Carrots and Squash with Riverside Jamaican Jerk Rub (or any Riverside Rub!) (V)
- BBQ Fennel, Green Beans, Corn, Celeriac & Courgette with Riverside Herb Rub (or any Riverside Rub!) (V)
DESSERTS (Pick 2)
- BBQ Pineapple with Blackberry Sorbet and Pomegranate Molasses (V)
- BBQ Apple or Pear Tarte Tartan with Ice Cream (V)
- BBQ Figs with Honey Mascarpone (V)
How much is the course?
Prices start from £125 per person (group of 15 and over) £150 per person (group of under 15) All events are tailor made so prices will vary.
*Please notify us of any food allergies at time of booking so the menu can be adjusted.
What you get
- A tailor-made menu that uses a number of barbecue techniques and a range of BBQ equipment, which is discussed and chosen beforehand including vegetarian options.
- The chance for colleagues to work together and bond as well as compete against each other and gain kudos.
- An opportunity to learn new ideas and techniques from a pro BBQ chef.
- Barbecue skills to take away and use at home for life.
- An away-day out of the office at a fantastic countryside location with ample parking.
- You get to eat everything that you make!
- Hot and cold beverages provided
Corporate BBQ Events Gallery
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like to find out more please call a member of the team on
01992 514778 or email email@example.com or fill in the form below: