Mighty B Bag (Outdoor) Grey Quilted Bean Bag
- Breathable splashproof fabric
- 100% polyester
- Wipe clean fabric
- Double stitched seams
- Durable rubber handle and tag
- Durable polyester base
- Filled with EPS polystyrene
- UV light fastness 5
Dimensions: H:94cm, L:80cm, W: 99cm
Mighty B Bag Grey Quilted
Take your extreme lounging wherever you need it most. Whether that’s up on the slopes or down to the beach, the Outdoor B-bag’s unique tough and waterproof fabric is double stitched for extra durability for high-octane comfort anywhere.
Available in a range of stylish colours and constructed with a Polyester fabric the Mighty B Bag Outdoor is designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
Breathable, splashproof and very easy to clean, the Mighty B Bag Outdoor is more than just a bean bag!
Why choose a B Bag over a conventional bean bag?
- Double stitched seams with a 5’s cotton for extra strength and durability, make it tough enough to withstand the heaviest of loungers.
- Direct-filled polystyrene beads absorb body heat and move to mould around your shape to ensure extreme comfort and support.
- Breathable vents release air rapidly to maintain the flexibility needed to take your shape quickly without putting pressure on seams.
- Every aspect of every B-bag is designed and made in the UK to guarantee material quality and excellent craftsmanship.
- Designed to be very lightweight and easy to move around from room to room, venue to venue.
About Extreme Lounging
The B-bag bean bag is British, through and through. And we’re proud of it. We’re also proud of the fact that we make every single B-bag at our factory in Yorkshire, where we have been making beanbags for over 10 years. Also, we source all of our materials from as close to home as possible. Not only that, we strive to make everything we do as environmentally friendly as we can. And we do all of this in the cause of creating an uber-comfortable place for you to plonk your posterior.
It’s the details that make family businesses different. When your father, mother, children, siblings or cousins have created something, it’s about so much more than money – it’s about building on a heritage. Creating a legacy. And that’s when quality actually begins to mean something again. There’s a whole raft of explanations why being able to say Made in Britain is important. But for Extreme Lounging, one particular reason takes precedence – it’s where we are. We believe in keeping as close to the manufacturing part of the brand as possible. And you can't get any closer than making them yourself in your own factory in Yorkshire.
Benefits of EPS Polystyrene Beads
EPS stands for Expanded Polystyrene and describes a polystyrene bead that has been put through a chemical process that strengthens its structure and expands it using air. An EPS polystyrene bead is effectively 98% air captured within a 2% cellular matrix. This results in a superior level of comfort with more robust and durable beads. Achieving these benefits using 98% air means your bean bag will continue to be lightweight. Furthermore, Extreme Lounging carry out this process themselves, ensuring that the quality of their beads is the best it can be.
|Product Warranty||2 Years|