The world’s leader in innovative, high-performance barbecuing, unveiled today its all-new Weber Traveler gas barbecue. The Weber Traveler is the compact, foldable barbecue that delivers delicious food wherever you are. This portable, easy-to-use barbecue is perfect for any size of garden or outdoor space, taking up very little room. Or if you're venturing into the great outdoors whether that be hiking, camping, picnicking or trips to the beach, its many purposeful features make sure you can always keep cooking wherever the journey takes you.
The Weber Traveler barbecue reflects the signature design and high-quality material hallmarks of Weber products, including a porcelain-enamelled lid, cook box, and cast-iron cooking grates. Porcelain-enamel offers superior heat retention and durability, while the cast-iron grates promote even heat distribution across the entire barbecuing surface to help create evenly cooked food and that coveted, delicious sear.
Key features of the Weber Traveler include:
- Compact Size for Easy Storage: It takes up minimal space, folds down and easily rolls to your garage or shed for storage, also fitting compactly in the boot of a car.
- One-handed Setup and Fold for Simple Use: The barbecue features an innovative, one-handed setup and assisted fold-down and the barbecue is attached to the cart so that the set-up is seamless.
- Automatic Lid Lock for Easy Fold-Down and Storage: The Weber Traveler barbecue’s unique lid lock automatically latches once the barbecue folds.
- Large Cooking Area to Accommodate Multiple Dishes: The barbecue features a category-leading 2,065 square centimetre cooking area that can accommodate up to 15 burgers or 20 sausages so that the entire meal is ready at the same time.
- High-temperature Range to Broaden Food Options: The barbecue’s low-to-high temperature range (up to 13,000 BTUs) provides the ideal heat to sear steaks, grill juicy chicken, and even cook fluffy pancakes for breakfast.
- Efficient Gas System to Maximise Fuel Life: Based on internal product testing, engineers observed a cook time of up to two hours on a single gas canister.
The Weber Traveler also offers an easy-to-use single burner design and a large side table with tool hooks to accommodate various cooking utensils. Additionally, it features a heavy-duty, all-terrain cart frame with rubber wheels to make outdoor transporting of the barbecue easy on any terrain.
Additional accessories are also available for the Weber Traveler such as a cargo protector, reversible prep & serve board and a cut & catch cutting board.
If you want to adapt the Traver to run off larger Gas Canisters then you can use the hose and regulator 8482.
Dimensions when folded: