They say the best things come in small packages and that perfectly sums up the Weber® Original Kettle® E-4710 Charcoal BBQ 47cm - Black.
From the look to the functionality, this little BBQ is a real treat.
As with all Weber® barbecues the Weber® Original Kettle®, E-4710 Charcoal BBQ 47cm has a porcelain-enamelled bowl and lid making it weather-proof and easy to clean.
Besides the iconic Weber® shape, the lid also has a control vent set into one side of its lid and a thermometer set into the other with a weather-proof handle between the two.
Unlike other 47cm Weber® charcoal barbecues, the Original Kettle® E-4710 Charcoal BBQ 47cm comes with a triple-plated grate for excellent cooking possibilities.
Other features of the Weber® Original Kettle® E-4710 Charcoal BBQ 47cm include a One-Touch® cleaning system and ash pan to make disposal of the ash quick and simple and an integrated tool holder set into the side handle.
The Weber® Original Kettle® E-4710 Charcoal BBQ 47cm is a superb entry-level charcoal barbecue that has the capability to make you more than just an entry-level BBQ chef!
• Porcelain-enamelled bowl and lid makes the barbecue weather-proof and easy to clean
• 47cm triple-plated cooking grate that holds even heavy roasts without warping
• Built-in Lid thermometer for easy temperature read
• Rust-proof aluminium lid vent that ensures proper airflow
• Two all-weather wheels with the new design for improved mobility
• One-Touch® cleaning system and Deep Ash Catcher - for containing ash in one place
• Tall legs for the perfect working height
• Weather-proof lid and bowl handles - bowl handle has integrated tool hooks
Product Dimensions: (H x W x D)
With Open Lid: 84cm x 60cm x 67cm
With Closed Lid: 97cm x 60cm x 57cm
Diameter (centimetres) 47
Total cooking area (centimetres)1548 cm²
Bowl and lid – 10 years
Handle – 5 years
Stainless steel One-Touch® cleaning system – 5 years
Charcoal grate and cooking grate – 2 Years
All other parts (Legs, base, triangle, ash catcher, wheels and vents) – 2 years
If you require spares/part numbers for this BBQ, please find the schematics here