From the look to the functionality this Weber® Original Kettle® E-5710 Charcoal BBQ 57cm, is a real treat.
As with all Weber® barbecues the Weber® Original Kettle® E-5710 Charcoal BBQ 57cm has a porcelain-enamelled bowl and lid making it weather-proof and easy to clean.
Besides the iconic Weber® shape, the lid also has a control vent set into one side of its lid and a thermometer set into the other with a weather-proof handle between the two.
The Weber® Original Kettle® E-5710 Charcoal BBQ 57cm comes with a triple-plated grate for excellent cooking possibilities.
Other features of the Weber® Original Kettle® E-5710 Charcoal BBQ 57cm include a One-Touch® cleaning system and ash pan to make disposal of the ash quick and simple and an integrated tool holder set into the side handle.
The Weber® Original Kettle® E-5710 Charcoal BBQ 57cm is a superb entry-level charcoal barbecue that has the capability to make you more than just an entry-level BBQ chef!
• Porcelain-enamelled bowl and lid, makes the barbecue weather-proof and easy to clean
• 57cm triple-plated cooking grate that holds even heavy roasts without warping
• Built-in Lid thermometer for easy temperature read
• Rust-proof aluminium lid vent that ensures proper airflow
• Two all-weather wheels with new design for improved mobility
• One-Touch® cleaning system and Deep Ash Catcher - for containing ash in one place
• Tall legs for the perfect working height
• Weather-proof lid and bowl handles - bowl handle has intergrated tool hooks
Product Dimensions: (H x W x D)
With Open Lid: 92cm x 65cm x 78cm
With Closed Lid: 107cm x 65cm x 67cm
Total cooking area (centimetres)2342 cm²
If you require spares/part numbers for this BBQ, please find the schematics here